This post explains How To Create a Pretty Link ( Below)
In case you don’t know what a pretty link is, its the post link above, shortened into a ‘pretty link’ which is used for tracking purposes.
Before you learn about How to create a pretty link, lets briefly look at what pretty link does
Pretty link shows you, as you will see below, which of your posts work better and are getting viewed more.
This kind of information is important when you are working out what content to write about or post on your blog. Its a time saver and also good for breaking writers block!
Now you know what Pretty Link is and what is does, the video below shows you how to create a pretty link
If you have found this post help and beneficial, please feel free to comment and share below. so that others can benefit as well.
This explains How to set up a WordPress
Blog website through the Wealthy Affiliate Platform
You will no doubt be aware that WordPress websites amount to over 27% of the Total Number of websites on the Internet
WordPress to some is as baffling as Social Media is, many simply don’t understand it, yet know they have to have a blog, or website at very least, especially in this information age that we live in
WordPress is the Number 1 choice for many professional bloggers, because it is an open source software platform, which is owned by the end user… You on a domain name that you own
However, setting your own blog up can be very daunting if you only have some idea as to what you need to do, which provider do you use. This in itself, raises a number of questions
The man one being, How do I set it up?
From experience, searching for a Good WordPress Host is a daunting enough prospect, because how do you know how good they are
Since Discovering in 2009, that having WordPress, if I wanted my own business, I have used three previous WordPress Hosts, each was
Supposed to make the process easy
Provide excellent Customer service and make the entire experience as pleasurable as possible
Provide training on How to Use the platform
Hand on Heart, it has to be said, that on all counts, each host failed at one of more things
So much so that at one stage, out of Sheer frusutration, I abandoned my host and moved to Google’s Blogger platform, which you will read more about later.
Blogger was great and easy to use, but, as a Business Owner, the blog had its limitations, which ultimately, if you are serious about Blogging and being a Professional Blogger, then there is only one platform to use
So it was back to the drawing board, and searching through Google and YouTube, looking for a good host, but it had to be a host that provided top class training and support
The searches revealed lots of good hosts, but no premium training, until one day quite by accident, I stumbled across my #1 Recommendation and the major thing that attracted me was the fact that I could set up my own blog
Better than that, i would be shown exactly how to set up the blog
In fact the video below, walks you through the exact same steps I followed
As you can see it didn’t take very long at all, from Initial Set up ato Choosing a theme
Plus, another major benefit is that after doing this, You have access to a step by step course on how to maximise your blog, so that it gets ranked and found by all the search engines
Did you know that apart from Google which has 67% of online searches carried out through it, Bing and Yahoo also have very good search engines, which account for the other 33% of searches performed
So between all 3, you have your Internet searches totally covered, but traffic will be covered in another post
This post explains how to follow people on Pinterest.
Once inside Your dashboard, you will see the search bar ( below)
Click in the search bar and put either a letter of the word you are searching, or the term itself, as shown below
From the drop down box that appears, select the option you want, then click
A list of the options will then be presented for you to follow. All you have to do is click and select those you want to
It might be best to try searching for those you already know might use Pinterest, as opposed to friends and family
The reason for this, is because those you know from your online experiences, will be business focused, where as friends and family tend to Pin, because “Its what my friend does” without really knowing why they are doing it.
But that is how to Follow people on Pinterest